What Are Explainer Videos?
Explainer videos are about 30-60 second videos that explain what your business can do for customers, what you offer as a service, and why they need to choose you. With the help of explainer videos, you can explain the premise of your services or products as well as prove why you are better than competitors.
Simple language is the best way to explain products, services, and so on. Make the concept of your business as simple as possible, while still keeping it engaging. When done right, explainer videos can also capture the essence of your brand uniquely and professionally.
An explainer video is frequently placed on a website’s homepage, landing page, or a prominent product page. With the assistance of explainer videos, you will be able to instantly engage people with your company, service or a product. Again, explainer videos can increase conversion rates up to 80% (or even more) after including conversions on your website.
Keep on reading to learn more about:
- The importance of explainer videos on the web and how they work;
- The necessity of explainer videos and why they are good for business;
- The different types of explainer videos
Importance of Explainer Videos
With the assistance of explainer videos you can cover many essential questions:
- Who you are
- What you offer
- What your product is
- Why you are the best
What Are The Advantages Of Explainer Video?
- They are targeted at a concrete audience for a particular purpose. It is crucial as being direct is one of the most important strategies to attract the audience
- No content is more shareable on social media than video content
- If you place a video explainer on one of your landing pages, you will experience significant growth of conversion rates
- You can find that the best explainer videos are animated. It is easy to explain as animated videos include a lot of benefits, such as:
- An animated explainer video can clarify even the most complex topic, while still holding the attention of your viewers
- Animated videos can provide you with unlimited possibilities to create a unique, creative and as crazy of a video as possible – customers like bright, exciting and attractive pictures
- Animation is a more affordable way to create an explainer video in comparison with live-action videos with actors
Types of Explainer Videos
These are 10 of the most popular explainer videos. It will be essential for you to know as well as determine which kind you want.
– Whiteboard Videos
Whiteboard videos – the process when someone is drawing out ideas and concepts on a whiteboard – People like these because of their ease of operation and cost. They are usually sped up to keep up with a voiceover. This type of video explainer is recommended to use for merely explaining complex information or a process. They are the best option for marketing IT solutions or computer software.
– Live Action Videos
Live action videos use people in real, live action. Live action videos mean someone is speaking about the product and/or how to use it. This type of explainer videos is the best choice for companies offering a physical product or people-oriented service.
– 2D Videos
2d videos – is an animation shown in 2D animation. They look like the overall drawings on a piece of paper. They frequently different aspects of the picture animation.
– 3D Videos
3d videos are the same animation but shown in three dimensions. These 3D videos are beneficial to show all the angles of the product. This style of video explainer is one of the most expensive styles, especially if changes are needed. This kind of explainer video is recommended for businesses with a substantial budget.
– Infographic Videos
Infographic videos are a breakdown of an infographic into rectangular frames. Infographic videos use a combination of both graphics and text to describe a product or a service.
– Testimonial Videos
Testimonial videos use customers telling a positive story about a company, its product (s) and services.
– Animated Videos
Animated videos are the most popular among all the explainer videos. An animation is considered to be the preferred format for explaining products and services. They allow for more creativity.
– Kickstarter Videos
All Kickstarter projects have an explainer video of some kind. They are similar to regular product or service description video, although they are longer and go more in depth as they are seeking to gain funding.
– Screencast Videos
It is an ordinary digital recording of a computer screen. It is a low budget type of video which can be recorded merely with a particular website, software or a program. They are mostly used in educational purpose, not for branding.
– Cartoon Videos
Cartoon Explainer Videos are one of the most widely-used types of explainer videos. They usually follow a protagonist who is facing a problem that only your product or service is able to solve. Having various emotions and personalities, this type of explainer video can explain your brand in a comfortable, exciting and attractive way. It is the best choice for beginners and small businesses.
Explainer videos are great as well as a necessary asset for many companies, especially for those who have a complicated story to tell. With the help of explainer videos, you can turn big ideas into bite-sized pieces. You can increase conversion rates and significantly improve your business.